Thursday, October 10, 2013

September Favourites! ♥

I have been super busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of posts. During September, I found a lot of good music and iPhone apps that I would like to share with you all.

Music:

1) True - by Avicci (his new album is sick! My favourite songs are "Dear Boy" and "Lay Me Down")

2) Animals - Martin Garrix

3) Kings and Queens (Throw It Up) - SoMo

4) Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys (a huge fan of them!)


Apps (Free):

1) Weave

A aesthetically pleasing "to-do" list that helps you organize all the things that need to be done.  Really easy to use, and can be synced to other devices.

2) Lift

I'm trying to make myself a better, renewed person, even. The first step is to kick out all the bad habits in my life, and Lift makes it super easy by listing out good habits. Simply click on each habit once you have managed to keep it everyday, and it will keep track of it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment