Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn Wishlist

A few things that I have been really wanting for the autumn time:


1. Military Boots

I'm not that particular on the brand, however I do prefer a tan/brown colour pair of boots because it looks more relaxed and laid-back.




2. American Apparel Nail Varnishes

Never tried the nail varnishes from American Apparel, but I think it's time to get some new colours for autumn.





3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S

I love cameras... but not the super professional kind (hahaha). I have a few film cameras, but I really want this camera, or really any that is part of the Instax Mini series.




4. Redbubble

I really love this site! They've got great, original stickers/prints at a relatively cheap price. I've been looking for some unique stickers for my laptop.







No comments:

Post a Comment