1. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude
Such a fantastic colour, sort of like a MLBB (is that what it's called?) but gives your lips more colour.
2. Real Techniques Blush Brush
This brush is soooo soft and honestly, I use it for everything - blush, powder, etc.
3. Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara in Black
Although it's not waterproof, it stays on forever, and it really lengthens and volumizes your lashes in a natural way.
4. M.A.C. Blush in Plum Foolery
I love plum blushes, and this just hit the mark as it has a really nice sheen and it suits my skin (thanks Mom and Dad for the present!)
5. Maybelline FIT Me! powder (315) and concealer (10)
This duo works amazing together and it leaves your skin looking really natural.
6. Sleek Brow Kit (Medium)
My brows are a bit of a mess, and I use this kit to fill the sparse bits - one of my all-time favourite products.
So that's it! What were some of your 2013 beauty favourites? Tell me in the comments below, I'd love to check them out!